Issued 10:00 AM NDT 22 June 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 15 knots veering to south 15 to 20 this evening. Wind south 15 to 20 Wednesday.
Scattered showers and fog patches overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5940N 6359W to 6018N 6227W
then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 21 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5555W to 5005N 5400W to 5200N 5250W to 5450N 5135W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northwest of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 22 June 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today weakening low 1004 mb located south of
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday trough located over the Southwest
Coast of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday intensifying trough located over
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday low 1007 mb located near Anticosti
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over the Grand Banks.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight departing ridge located over the eastern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:53 AM NDT 22 June 2021 Post-tropical storm Claudette has dissipated into a weak low pressure
Atlantic - Labrador Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Labrador Sea
- Funk Island Bank
- Lake Melville
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Northeast Coast
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Resolution - eastern half
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Ungava - eastern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: