Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 March 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 March 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high located south of Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: