Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
Issued 03:00 PM EST 19 January 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots veering to northeast 15 to 20 this evening then increasing to northeast 20 to 30 after midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 30 to 40 early Sunday morning then diminishing to northerly 15 to 25 Sunday evening.
Snow beginning late this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 23. High Sunday minus 18.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Trois-Rivières to DonnaconaIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 January 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 19 January 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 995 mb located south of
the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 983 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: