Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 06:25 PM EDT 20 May 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 8:16 PM EDT 20 May 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 May 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located over southern Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 992 mb located over Cape Breton Island.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: