L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 22 March 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southerly 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 15 early this morning then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 late this morning. Wind increasing to northeast 25 to 35 near noon and to northeast 40 to 50 early this evening. Wind diminishing to north 25 to 35 overnight and to northwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning.
Snow ending Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 4 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EDT 22 March 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 22 March 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 992 mb located over the East Coast of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 984 mb located over Cabot Strait.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: