Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 09:27 AM EDT 20 April 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to east 10 to 15 this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Showers ending this evening. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Mist forming this evening and dissipating Sunday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers and in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 April 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1017 mb located east of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1027 mb located near the
Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 994 mb located south of Lake Erie.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Sunday dissipating low 1006 mb located near
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: