Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 25 May 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 this evening and to light early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 4:25 PM EDT 25 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 May 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 999 mb located near Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday departing low 998 mb located southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located on a line east-west
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough from low located on a line
east-west over Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located northwest of Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1027 mb located over western
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: