West Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 21 September 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeasterly 15 knots backing to northeasterly 15 late this afternoon then increasing to east 25 Tuesday evening.
Flurries or showers ending Tuesday morning. Snow or rain Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7345N 8205W to
Devon Island near 7430N 8415W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Devon Island near 7540N 8030W to
Ellesmere Island near 7605N 8100W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Ellesmere Island 7620N 7915W to 7615N
7725W to 7705N 7455W then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 21 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 1200 UTC Monday departing low 997 mb located at 63N 70W.
At 1200 UTC Monday deepening low 997 mb located at 54N 98W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday low 993 mb located at 61N 78W.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: