West Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 PM EDT 17 September 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots late this evening then diminishing to light late Wednesday morning.
Showers beginning early Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 17 September 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Somerset Island near 7355N 9015W to
Devon Island near 7435N 9110W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Devon Island near 7640N 9315W to
Ellesmere Island near 7655N 8925W. Sea ice northwest of the ice
Third ice edge estimated from Ellesmere Island 7640N 7750W to 7730N
7445W then northeast. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 17 September 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 0000 UTC Wednesday weakening low 1009 mb located at 78N 80W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday weakening low 1009 mb located at 65N 60W.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday intensifying trough located from 64N 103W
to 52N 101W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday deepening trough located from 63N 84W to
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: