Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 19 June 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening. Wind light Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 June 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from near 5823N 6100W to 5825N 5904W to 6024N
6018W to 6058N 6158W to 6135N 6203W to 6140N 6055W to 6327N 5758W
then northeastward. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 1 tenth first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the western section.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:51 PM EDT 19 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5555W to 5020N 5355W to 5200N 5250W to 5450N 5150W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 19 June 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today trough located over Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: