Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 20 July 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots tonight and Sunday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 20 July 2019
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 20 July 2019
Monday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind southeast 15 knots.
Issued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 6115N 6315W to 6555N 5740W then northward.
Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4515N 5335W to 4510N 5055W to 5300N 5020W to 5515N
5105W to 6040N 6015W to 6240N 5600W to 5845N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 20 July 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over the East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over western Labrador.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Sunday quasi-stationary trough located over
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: