Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 08 May 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots Sunday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 08 May 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 08 May 2021
Monday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind northeast 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind northeast 25 knots.
Issued 11:00 AM EDT 8 May 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 8 May 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from near 5801N 6014W to 6116N 6158W to 6340N
5757W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:07 PM EDT 7 May 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4929N 5510W to 5245N 4940W to 5500N 5020W to 5525N 5040W then
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 May estimated from Quebec near
5045N 5920W to Newfoundland near 5010N 5731W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 8 May 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: