North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 18 June 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light tonight and Saturday.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 June 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5423N 5736W to 5415N
5615W to 5515N 5732W to Labrador near 5508N 5858W. Sea ice within
the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5810N 6227W to 5806N
6049W then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
5 tenths first-year ice except 5 tenths of first-year ice including
a trace of old ice in the northeastern section.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 18 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5011N 5637W to 5020N 5355W to 5210N 5300W to 5450N 5200W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 18 June 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today dissipating trough located over Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary low 996 mb located over
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: