North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 15 May 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 15 knots after midnight and to southeast 15 to 20 Monday morning.
Temperatures minus 4 to zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 May 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 5015N 5630W to 5030N 5230W
to 5451N 5337W to 5803N 5730W then northeastward. Sea ice west of
the ice edge.
7 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9 tenths
first-year ice including a trace of old ice in the southern section.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 15 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5520W to 4535N 5330W to 4515N 4900W to 4700N 4750W to 4925N
4745W to 5715N 5040W to 5625N 4740W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 May estimated from Quebec near
5013N 6118W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5915W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 15 May 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located southwest
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over Labrador Coast.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: