North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 24 June 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind south 15 knots increasing to southeast 25 this afternoon then veering to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Friday morning.
Showers tonight and Friday. Fog patches forming Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 June 2021 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 6019N 6425W to 6045N 6247W
then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 23 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4952N 5541W to 5005N 5320W to 5445N 5110W to 5600N 5200W to 5900N
5800W to 6130N 5930W to 6010N 5440W to 5750N 4720W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5108N 5844W to Newfoundland near 5021N 5728W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 24 June 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today departing low 1008 mb located east of the
East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located over the Northwest Labrador
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday departing ridge located over the East
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: