North Labrador Coast
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 21 September 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to south 20 knots this morning then veering to west 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late overnight then increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers today and Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2020 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 20 September 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5030N 5618W to 5115N 4930W to 5430N 4930W to 5530N 5200W to 5700N
5500W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Sep estimated from Newfoundland
near 5120N 5636W to the Labrador coast near 5133N 5648W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 21 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today trough located over the East Labrador Sea.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT today departing trough located east of Labrador
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today low 995 mb located over Hudson Strait.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday low 1003 mb located over the East
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: