North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 19 July 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 15 knots except southeast 25 over northern sections overnight and Saturday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 19 July 2019
Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 to 2 metres except 2 to 3 over northern sections Saturday afternoon and evening.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 19 July 2019
Sunday Wind southeast 20 knots.
Monday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 19 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4515N 5335W to 4515N 5105W to 5300N 5030W to 5515N
5110W to 6040N 6015W to 6240N 5600W to 5845N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 19 July 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 995 mb located over northern Funk
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Saturday low 998 mb located southeast of the
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: