North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 29 September 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots veering to southwest 15 Saturday evening.
Showers ending after midnight. Rain Saturday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 29 September 2023
Tonight and Saturday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 29 September 2023
Sunday Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 25 to 35 in the morning.
Monday Wind northwest 25 to 35 knots.
Tuesday Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 July 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 29 September 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4926N 5355W to 5030N 5045W to 5345N 5045W to 5915N 5700W to 5955N
5120W to 5810N 4650W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 30 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 29 September 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over the Northwest Labrador
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Saturday ridge located over the East Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: