North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 12 August 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots except northwest 15 to 20 over southern sections today. Wind becoming south 15 late overnight then becoming variable 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon.
Showers this morning. Fog patches dissipating Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 11 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5300N 4900W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 6020N
5800W to 6105N 5325W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5050N 5910W to Newfoundland near 4955N 5740W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 12 August 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today low 1006 mb located over the South Labrador
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Saturday low 1010 mb located over the East
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson
- South-central Hudson
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: