North Labrador Coast
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 29 September 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 20 knots this evening and to southeast 30 near midnight except light over southern sections Wednesday morning and afternoon.
Periods of rain and fog patches tonight and Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2020 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 September 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5157N 5555W to 5200N 5330W to 5330N 5000W to 5530N 5200W to
5700N 5500W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 29 September 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today trough located over Belle Isle Bank.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday trough located over the South Labrador
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Northwest Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the East Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday approaching low 980 mb located southwest
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: