West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 25 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northerly 15 to 20 knots today tonight and Thursday.
Periods of rain ending early this morning. Showers Thursday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 25 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located over Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 11:00 a.m. PDT today departing low located over eastern Queen
At 11:00 a.m. PDT Thursday approaching low located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:54 AM PDT 25 May 2022 A low pressure system has come to rest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
The low will then weaken and move onto the Central Coast this
Ahead of the low, strong southeasterly winds are occurring
Through Eastern Queen Charlotte Sound. In behind the low, over
Western Queen Charlotte Sound northerly gales will ease to strong by
The next low that will move through BC waters starts approaching
Southwest Explorer Thursday morning. By Thursday afternoon southwest
marginal gales develop over souther Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: