West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 06 June 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind north 15 knots backing to northwest 20 late this morning then to west 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Showers ending near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 6 June 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 5:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over northern Bowie.
By midnight PDT tonight ridge located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:30 AM PDT 6 June 2020 A ridge will build over the offshore waters tonight and Sunday.
Northwesterly winds will develop ahead of the ridge and rise to
strong to gale force off the west coast of Vancouver Island late
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: