West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 04 December 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light after midnight then increasing to southeast 10 to 15 late Sunday morning. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 20 late Sunday afternoon and to southeast 20 to 30 Sunday evening.
Showers or flurries ending after midnight. Showers or flurries Sunday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 4 December 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located over Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PST Sunday ridge located over BC interior.
At 10:00 a.m. PST Sunday frontal system located west of the
By 9:30 p.m. PST Sunday frontal system located over the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:16 PM PST 4 December 2021 A Pacific frontal system will approach the offshore waters late
Sunday afternoon. Ahead of the front, gale force southeast winds will
develop over the offshore waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: