West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 18 April 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light after midnight then becoming northwest 15 late Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 18 April 2021 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over BC interior.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday weakening ridge located over BC interior.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:57 PM PDT 18 April 2021 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will produce strong to
gale force northerly outflow winds through mainland inlets tonight
and Monday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: