West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PST 23 January 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 5 to 15 knots this evening and to southeast 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind veering to south 20 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 23 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
By 10:30 a.m. PST today dissipating frontal system located near
At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located from the
North Coast to the Central Coast then to Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:54 AM PST 23 January 2022 Over the inner South Coast, winds will be light under a
quasi-stationary ridge for several days. Visibility may be limited by
persistent widespread fog.
The fog is expected to lift this afternoon then redevelop overnight
or early Monday morning. The fog will dissipate on Monday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: