West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 21 September 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southerly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind westerly 15 to 20 Friday.
Rain changing to showers Friday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 21 September 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Friday cold front located from Explorer to the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located from Explorer to the Central
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located from Explorer to Vancouver
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:42 AM PDT 21 September 2023 A cold front will track across Bowie today and then Haida Gwaii
tonight. Ahead of the front, southwesterly gales over Bowie will
spread to northern waters this morning. In its wake, winds will ease
to moderate to strong westerlies tonight through Friday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: