West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 18 August 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 to 20 knots Monday afternoon and to northeast 20 to 30 early Monday evening.
Rain beginning late Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 18 August 2019 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over the offshore waters.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Vancouver Island.
At noon PDT Monday trough located over southern Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM PDT 18 August 2019 On Monday, a trough of low pressure will move to lie over Southern
Bowie and then swing northward toward Prince Rupert in the evening.
Strong southerlies will develop south of the trough and rise to gale
force late in the day. Strong to gale force easterlies will develop
north of the trough.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: