Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
Issued 01:07 PM MDT 19 October 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 20 knots this evening then veering to south 15 Wednesday evening.
Fog patches dissipating early this evening.
Temperatures minus 7 rising to minus 1 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 October 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth new ice except 5 tenths new ice including 1 tenth grey ice
along the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 19 October 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday low 989 mb located at 78N 108W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday low 997 mb located at 87N 134W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday trough located on a line east-west over Arctic
Coast of Alaska.
By 0000 UTC Thursday ridge located from 78N 120W to 78N 168W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: