Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 25 June 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots late overnight then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 6 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 June 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
9 tenths first-year ice including 1 tenth of old ice except 9 plus
tenths of old ice in the extreme northern section. Consolidated
first-year ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MST 14 November 2021 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: