Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 27 June 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming east 15 knots this evening then diminishing to light late overnight. Wind increasing to east 20 Tuesday evening.
Fog patches dissipating late this morning. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 27 June 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
6 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9 tenths
of old ice in the northern section. Consolidated first-year ice
along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MST 14 November 2021 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: