Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 24 September 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 30 knots diminishing to northeast 20 near midnight. Wind northeast 20 Friday.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 September 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from 6945N 14100W to 7005N 13230W to 7115N
12540W to 7000N 12215W to Victoria Island near 7055N 11825W. Sea ice
north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Victoria Island near 6850N 10335W to
Nunavut near 6805N 10340W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Nunavut near 6940N 8525W to Baffin
Island near 7005N 8605W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Open water except 4 tenths old ice in the extreme northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 24 September 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday dissipating low 1007 mb located at 76N 136W.
At 1200 UTC Thursday ridge located from 79N 168W to 82N 120W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday ridge located from 74N 168W to 77N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: