Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 12 August 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 20 knots diminishing to west 15 this morning and to light near noon. Wind becoming southeast 15 early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming north 15 Saturday evening.
Periods of drizzle and fog patches ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 12 August 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 12 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 0000 UTC Saturday low 992 mb located at 74N 151W.
By 0000 UTC Sunday low 992 mb located at 77N 121W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: