Issued 07:00 PM MDT 08 August 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 20 knots veering to south 15 this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind light Tuesday.
Rain this evening. Fog forming near midnight and dissipating Tuesday evening.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
8 tenths old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 8 August 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 0000 UTC Tuesday low 997 mb located at 78N 155W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday low 999 mb located at 76N 153W.
At 0000 UTC Tuesday departing high 1015 mb located at 74N 119W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: