Issued 05:30 AM EDT 25 September 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light today tonight and Monday.
Periods of snow ending early this morning.
Temperatures near minus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 September 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from near 7346N 10358W to 7413N 10338W to
7425N 9419W to Cornwallis Island near 7439N 9339W. Sea ice northwest
of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Cornwallis Island near 7509N 9329W to
Devon Island near 7558N 9233W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Devon Island near 7432N 8248W to 7344N
8114W to 7400N 7930W to near 7554N 7406W then northeastward. Sea ice
east then north of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 25 September 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 1200 UTC Sunday weakening low 992 mb located at 71N 85W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday weakening low 999 mb located at 75N 76W.
At 1200 UTC Sunday low 1000 mb located at 84N 66W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday low 997 mb located at 86N 81W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: