Issued 05:30 PM EDT 28 September 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to east 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to east 20 early Wednesday morning and to east 25 near noon Wednesday.
Flurries overnight and Wednesday. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 September 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7130N 7133W to 7424N
7922W to 7536N 7346W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice
6 tenths old ice except 9 plus tenths old ice in the northwestern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 28 September 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday low 1001 mb located at 76N 128W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday low 1011 mb located at 84N 140W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday low 994 mb located at 72N 128W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: