Issued 05:30 AM EDT 27 September 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 20 knots veering to southeast 15 late this afternoon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 20 after midnight then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Flurries ending after midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 September 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7245N 7725W to
Bylot Island near 7252N 7717W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Bylot Island near 7338N 7930W to
7512N 7431W to 7554N 7406W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the
6 tenths old ice except 9 tenths old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 27 September 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 1200 UTC Monday low 1003 mb located at 74N 124W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday low 1005 mb located at 82N 123W.
At 1200 UTC Monday departing ridge located from 73N 163W to
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: