Issued 05:30 PM EDT 27 September 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 15 knots veering to southwest 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 20 late overnight. Wind backing to south 15 Tuesday evening.
Flurries ending overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 27 September 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7130N 7133W to 7424N
7922W to 7536N 7346W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice
6 tenths old ice except 9 plus tenths old ice in the northern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 27 September 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 0000 UTC Tuesday low 1000 mb located at 75N 130W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday low 1005 mb located at 82N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: