Issued 05:30 PM EDT 22 August 2019
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 30 knots becoming west 30 Friday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending Friday morning. Showers or flurries beginning Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 August 2019 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 7330N 14100W to 7340N 13725W to 7120N 13905W
to 7030N 13825W to Northwest Territories near 7025N 12800W. Sea ice
north and east of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 22 August 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday intensifying low 990 mb located south of
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 971 mb located at 77N 105W.
At 1200 UTC Thursday dissipating ridge located over Baffin Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: