Issued 07:00 AM MDT 25 September 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Saturday.
Periods of drizzle and fog patches ending Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 September 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nunavut near 7120N 9255W to Baffin Island
near 7055N 8925W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 1 tenth old ice in the extreme northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 25 September 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday quasi-stationary ridge located from 77N 140W
to 75N 104W then to 68N 83W.
At 1200 UTC Friday quasi-stationary trough located on a line
north-south over eastern Baffin Bay.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: