Issued 07:00 AM MDT 19 October 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 25 to 30 knots with gusts to 35 today and tonight. Wind north 30 with gusts to 35 Sunday.
Periods of snow. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray beginning overnight and ending Sunday evening.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 October 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 9 tenths grey ice along parts of the coast.
Warnings (In effect)
MaudIssued 07:00 AM MDT 19 October 2019
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 19 October 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday ridge from high located from 67N 74W to
By 0000 UTC Monday ridge from high located from 67N 62W to 78N
82W then to 78N 120W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday quasi-stationary trough from low located near
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: