Issued 07:00 PM MDT 30 June 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots near midnight then veering to southeast 20 late overnight except light over eastern sections. Wind diminishing to southeast 15 near noon Friday then backing to east 15 Friday afternoon.
Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 June 2022 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
3 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9 plus
tenths old ice in the northern section. Consolidated first-year ice
near the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MST 14 November 2021 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: