Issued 07:00 AM MDT 07 July 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind north 15 knots increasing to north 20 early this evening then diminishing to north 15 early Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 July 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
7 tenths first-year ice except consolidated first-year ice in Prince
Albert Sound and parts of Minto Inlet.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 7 July 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located from 82N 174W
to 67N 133W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: