Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 01 October 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 10 to 20 early this evening. Wind north 10 to 20 Sunday.
Rain ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Hecate Strait - northern halfIssued 4:00 PM PDT 01 October 2022
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 1 October 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating frontal system located over
Prince Rupert extending southwestward.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located from the Central Coast to
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday dissipating ridge located from the Central
Coast to Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 PM PDT 1 October 2022
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: