Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PST 17 January 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light late this evening then increasing to southeast 10 to 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 17 January 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PST today ridge located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday departing ridge located over the South
At 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:32 AM PST 17 January 2022 A warm front will approach the northern offshore waters and produce
strong to gale force southeast winds to the area beginning Tuesday
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: