Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 03 October 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight and to light late overnight. Wind becoming southeast 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers Wednesday afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 3 October 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight warm front located off Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Wednesday departing warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Langara.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located southwest of
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: