Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PST 04 December 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots veering to north 10 to 15 near midnight then diminishing to light early Sunday morning. Wind becoming east 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 4 December 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday By 10:30 a.m. PST today departing low located off the Washington
By 10:30 a.m. PST today dissipating trough located west of Haida
At 10:30 a.m. PST Sunday frontal system located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:29 AM PST 4 December 2021 A frontal system will approach the offshore waters late Sunday
afternoon. Ahead of the front, strong to gale force southerlies will
develop over Southern Bowie and Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: