Issued 09:30 PM PST 24 January 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming variable 5 to 15 early Monday afternoon.
Showers or flurries ending Monday morning.
Hecate Strait - northern half
Hecate Strait - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 24 January 2021 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight low located over western Juan de Fuca
By 9:00 a.m. PST Monday dissipating low located over the southern
Strait of Georgia.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 1:00 p.m. PST Monday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
At 9:30 p.m. PST Monday approaching frontal system located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:29 PM PST 24 January 2021 A ridge of high pressure west of offshore waters will shift
southeastward tonight and weaken on Monday morning. Northwest gales
over the offshore waters will ease to moderate to strong Monday
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: