Issued 04:00 PM PDT 17 July 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early Thursday morning.
Showers ending near noon Thursday. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 17 July 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing cold front located on a line
north-south over the Lower Mainland.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening ridge located off Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 PM PDT 17 July 2019 A departing cold front has moved across the South Coast this
afternoon. In its wake, strong southeasterly winds over the strait
Of Georgia have shift to locally strong westerly. Gale force
westerlies will develop over the Juan de Fuca Strait late this
afternoon and persist through this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: