Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 14 April 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming northwest 5 to 15 knots Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 14 April 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating cold front located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:37 PM PDT 14 April 2021 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will produce outflow
winds through most mainland valleys and inlets tonight and Thursday.
Marginal gale force northerly outflow winds will develop over Howe
Sound overnight and ease Thursday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: