Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 08 May 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind west 10 to 15 Sunday.
Showers ending Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 8 May 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located on a line north-south over
central Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Central Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:24 AM PDT 8 May 2021 A trough in a north to south line over Haida Gwaii this morning will
gradually shift eastward to lie off the Central Coast this evening.
Locally gale force southeast winds will occur ahead of the trough
until late this afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: